It has been yet another busy 12 months of challenges and changes for pensions. Below, we look back at our top ten industry news stories of 2021.
1. Government sets out plans to raise normal minimum pensions age to 57 by 2028 The normal minimum pension age (NMPA) is set to increase to 57 under plans unveiled in a government consultation in...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date