Wider issues around fund structures, complexity and lack of available funds on defined contribution (DC) platforms are at the heart of problems with illiquid investment opportunities, the industry says.
The Department for Work and Pensions closed responses to a 30 November consultation yesterday (18 January) in which it proposed to exempt any performance fees where an asset manager exceeds pre-det...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date