Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC) has invested £130m in an urban regeneration project Wirral Waters One.
Wirral Waters One is the cornerstone residential scheme for the broader development of Peel L&P's Wirral Waters, which is a 500-acre brownfield site and former dockland. PIC is the sole investor...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date