The Pensions Ombudsman (TPO) has created a pensions dishonesty unit in response to a “noticeable trend” of increasing trustee dishonesty.
This unit is currently running on a pilot basis and is comprised of staff from TPO's casework and legal departments. TPO said it had created the unit in response to recent high value determinati...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date