The UK has bounced back from a difficult 2020 to regain its position as the second largest global pensions market for 2021, according to WTW’s Thinking Ahead Institute (TAI).
The investment research group's Global Pension Assets Study - published today (16 February) - has placed the value of the UK's pension market at $3.9trn (£2.9trn), comprised of 81% defined benefit ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date