Pension transfers out of Nest are being held up by its requirements on savers to make guidance appointments with MoneyHelper prior to leaving the scheme, financial advisers say.
The government-backed master trust has come under fire from advisers for the requirement to speak with MoneyHelper - the one stop shop service launched last June by the Money and Pensions Service (...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date