New rules designed to protect small pension pots from being hampered by fees have come into force today (1 April).
The rules, which were laid before parliament in January, legislate that pension savings invested in the default funds of schemes used for auto-enrolment with a value of £100 or less will be exempt ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date