Alignment of regulators’ rules for connecting to the pensions dashboards is “necessary”, according to the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA).
In its response to the Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) dashboards consultation - which closed last week - the trade body said the application of fines and the reasons for deferring connection d...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date