Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC) has today (19 April) announced a further £50m investment of debt in the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
The investment, an essential part of the LSE's sustainable finance framework, is set to fund the development of sustainable projects. This will include the development of the LSE's first carbon neu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date