The entry process for this year's Workplace Savings and Benefits Awards is now open...
The WSB Awards recognise both employer and provider excellence across employee reward, wellbeing and benefits.
The awards - which are now in their 10th anniversary year - aim to find and recognise the employers which have the best benefits teams and offerings to staff and have done the most to improve these over the past 12 months.
In addition, the awards look to reward the best pension and benefit providers - recognising those that have done the most to help employers and their staff over the past year.
This year's awards will be held on Thursday 8 September at the Marriot Grosvenor Square in London.
To book your table contact Will Bolton via [email protected] or on 020 7484 9796.
Entering the awards
- Register to enter the awards. To register to enter the awards, simply follow this link and let us know the categories you plan to enter, along with your contact details. Registration is hugely important. Registering to enter for the awards will mean we can send you essential updates about the WSB Awards as soon as they are published.
- Complete an online entry form and upload your submission. The deadline for completed entry forms and submissions is Friday 20th May 2022.
If you have any queries regarding the entry process, please contact Joshua Wrazen via [email protected].
Further information about entering the awards can be found at: wsbawards.co.uk
The categories for this year's awards are as follows:
This special award recognises excellence among the employers, consultants and providers who have consistently outperformed their peers over the past decade. A maximum of three accolades will be presented for this category - one for employers, one for providers and once for consultants.
- Best Benefits Strategy/Innovation of the Year
- Best Pensions Strategy of the Year
- Best Communications/Engagement Initiative of the Year
- Best Healthcare and Wellbeing Strategy of the Year
- Best Financial Education Strategy
- Best Flexible Benefits Strategy
- Best Mental Health Wellbeing Strategy
Consultant and Provider Awards
- Benefits Innovation of the Year
- Employee Benefit Consultant of the Year
- Pension Consultant of the Year
- Group Risk Consultant of the Year
- Healthcare and Wellbeing Consultant of the Year
- Benefit Communication Initiative of the Year
- Best Use of Technology for Benefits Award
- Car Scheme Provider of the Year
- Financial Education Provider of the Year
- Group Risk Provider of the Year
- Health Cash Plan Provider of the Year
- Health and Wellbeing Provider of the Year
- Pension Provider of the Year
- Wellbeing Initiative of the Year
- Mental Health Initiative Provider of the Year
- International Benefits Provider of the Year
- Share Scheme Provider of the Year
- Workplace Savings and Benefits Initiative of the Year
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence Award
To find out more about the WSB Awards 2022 and how to enter, visit the awards website at: wsbawards.co.uk