Aegon UK is set to transition £3bn of assets from its workplace default fund into BlackRock’s new ESG index fund range.
The investment - announced today (26 April) - will double the ESG exposure in the default and see workplace pension holders monies placed into a range of six equity index mutual funds co-developed ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date