The Nationwide Pension Fund has completed a £172m buy-in with Canada Life, securing pensioners in its Cheshire and Derbyshire sections.
Nationwide Pension Fund chair and BESTrustees executive Catherine Redmond said the bulk annuity deal was "great news" for scheme members. "We as a trustee board are delighted to have taken this ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date