The Online Safety Bill must clamp down on harmful content in order to “end the fraud epidemic”, according to industry experts.
This comes as it was announced in the Queen's Speech today (10 May) that the bill will be carried over from the previous parliamentary session into the 2022/23 session. The legislation of the bi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date