Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC) has announced it will make a £130m debt investment in Raven Housing Trust.
The £130m investment will be used for the development of 630 affordable homes, which are expected to be completed by 2026. It is expected that 58% of the homes constructed will be for social or ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date