Defined benefit superfund Clara has pledged to ensure all assets held in the investment portfolios under its umbrella, including within the Clara Pension Trust, will have net zero emissions by 2050.
An initial long-term commitment of 2050 has been set by the superfund alongside a medium-term ambition (2030) and a short-term objective (2025) on climate change. The short-term objective is for...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date