Schemes and their members are “speaking different languages” leading to a growing number of barriers to good engagement, the industry says.
Respondents to PP's Pensions Buzz poll last week were asked to pinpoint the key issue they believe is blocking good engagement. One pundit said the problem lay in a lack of access to financial p...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date