This week’s top stories include the Pensions Management Institute’s decision to overhaul its membership and qualifications and the industry’s reaction to the 2022 Queen’s Speech.
1) PMI proposes membership and qualifications overhaul The Pensions Management Institute has set out proposals to overhaul its membership and qualifications structure in a big to remain relevant...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date