The pensions sector could be forgiven for thinking the landscape couldn't possible get busier as work to meet regulatory deadlines continues.
However, there was an employment tribunal decision in February that all in the sector should keep an eye on. Beattie v 20-20 Trustee Service and Federal Mogul casts doubt on the validity of an i...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date