A cybercrime protection checklist to help administrators in their efforts to prevent cyberattacks has been published by the Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA).
The checklist was published by PASA's cybercrime and fraud working group (CFWG) today (16 May). It provides schemes with examples of measures that administrators can take to test their scheme's ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date