The £57bn BT Pension Scheme (BTPS) has awarded a $1bn (£803m) private equity mandate to Federated Hermes to be managed by its specialist global private equity investor subsidiary Hermes GPE.
The mandate is called Horizon III and will be invested over three years, pursuing a global thematically diversified strategy through a joint 50/50 funds and direct co-investment model established. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date