The beta version of the Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures’ (TNFD) framework has been welcomed by pensions industry respondents despite warnings on lack of clarity in certain areas.
The TNFD - a United Nations-backed initiative first announced last June - is a specific framework for financial institutions aiming to shift global financial flows away from nature-negative outcome...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date