Green pensions must become the next frontier for corporate sustainability even if they are not historically viewed as “exciting”, Make My Money Matter has said.
It comes as the ethical pensions campaign today (30 May) announced its charter, to which companies in the UK can pledge their pension scheme's alignment with net-zero targets, has reached 100 membe...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date