The industry is split over whether embedding ESG fully into decision-making raises concerns about compromising fiduciary duty.
In last week's Pensions Buzz, PP asked readers whether they held this concern with 45% agreeing they do. However, 45% also disagreed and 10% were unsure whether they felt their fiduciary duty could...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date