The World Bank has warned of a “considerable” risk of stagflation, with subdued growth likely to persist “throughout the decade”.
Writing in its latest Global Economic Prospects report, World Bank president David Malpass said global growth could fall to 2.1% in 2022 and 1.5% in 2023, if downside risks materialise. He added...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date