Railpen has launched a collective investor initiative to push back against unequal voting rights at companies.
The initiative, called the Investor Coalition for Equal Votes (ICEV), is a coalition of global asset owners including Minnesota State Board of Investment, New York City Comptroller's Office, New Yo...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date