The Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) has launched its first mandate investing in asset-backed securities (ABS) which will focus on investment grade, publicly listed securities.
The launch comes after USS chief executive Bill Galvin confirmed earlier this month the scheme's funding position had drastically improved since its infamous valuation in March 2020. Head of ABS...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date