Global losses across current Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) scheme members will be £16bn-£18bn with those under 40 to between £100,000 and £200,000 each in retirement, research shows.
Research published this week in a University of Cornell journal by University and College Union (UCU) USS negotiator Jackie Grant claims the impact of cuts to the scheme will see 196,000 university...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date