The Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA) has published GMP guidance focussed on the administration implications of past transfers out.
The guidance - released today (27 June) by the association's GMP equalisation working group - outlines the decisions trustees need to make in order to implement equalising past transfers out for th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date