Universities UK (UUK) is set to review the governance of the Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) following a difficult few years.
In a consultation this week the sponsoring employer said the complexities of the scheme "have increased substantially in recent years" and that a review was needed as "the expectation of employers ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date