A significant portion of savers are pulling out of their workplace pension to try and cope with the cost of living crisis, research from Charles Stanley shows.
The investment management firm conducted a survey of 2,086 adults last month to assess what were the key concerns for the general population and how they were reacting to these issues. Top of th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date