Mortality in the second quarter of 2022 was around 5% higher than in the same quarter in 2019, the Continuous Mortality Investigation (CMI) says.
The CMI's mortality monitor has published frequent mortality analysis since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic with this most recent update sitting alongside separate statistics for week 26 of 2022...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date