A majority of industry professionals have confidence that the stewardship procedures in their scheme(s) are efficient, according to a Professional Pensions poll.
Respondents to PP's Pensions Buzz revealed that the majority of the respondents (85%) believe that their schemes have effective stewardship policies in place. One respondent said: "We have worke...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date