An annuity could be a key option for those concerned about the impact of the cost of living crisis, according to Wealth At Work.
The rise of income drawdown appealing those wanting more flexible access to their retirement income has resulted in annuities losing popularity in recent years, however there has been a recent upli...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date