Just over a quarter (27%) of defined benefit schemes in The Pensions Regulator’s (TPR) tranche 15 group have reported a surplus.
The regulator's 2022 scheme funding analysis - published today (28 July) - showed it received more than 1,710 valuations with which it has collated its latest data. The surplus of tranche 15 sch...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date