The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has updated its guidance on the tender process for fiduciary management services and trustees setting objectives for their investment consultants.
In 2019, the regulator published guidance detailing how schemes that use fiduciary managers should run a competitive tender process when appointing a manager. Trustees have been legally required...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date