The industry is almost evenly split on whether it agrees the Department for Work and Pensions’ (DWP) proposed rules for the long-term viability of defined benefit (DB) schemes’ funding are necessary, a PP poll reveals.
The poll findings come after the DWP launched a consultation on 26 July proposing schemes be required to prove their long-term funding plans. The proposals also require trustees to report on their ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date