AssetCo has completed its acquisition of Revera Asset Management in an updated deal that sees the Martin Gilbert-chaired group pay less than half of the original agreement.
The initial agreement published on 28 February had AssetCo agree to pay a total consideration of £2.8m for the Edinburgh-based boutique, with £1.9m in cash and the rest satisfied by share purchases...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date