The Pensions Policy Institute (PPI) has warned it is “crucial” that better evidence is available to improve retirement outcomes for ethnic minority groups.
The firm's latest briefing note looked at changes to data that are needed to better target policy and improve retirement outcomes of people from some ethnic minority groups. The PPI said Pakista...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date