New rules which now apply to financial advice firms that provided pension transfer advice to ex-British Steel Pension Scheme (BSPS) members will mean some are subject to an asset restriction to ensure they can make appropriate redress payments.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) announced that the emergency asset retention rules - which come into force today (22 August) - will apply to a total of 101 firms. The rules apply to firms ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date