B&CE has predicted an incoming retirement crisis as it found the majority of Generation X are “not saving enough”.
A report by B&CE (the provider of The People's Pension) revealed that Generation X - individuals born between 1965 and 1980 - is "at risk of falling down a savings gap", with 68% of working individ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date