Schemes need to ensure they have sufficiently prepared the necessary data required for the introduction of the pensions dashboards, according to pensions and financial inclusion minister Guy Opperman.
Speaking on an episode of the Lang Cat podcast on 30 August, the minister addressed some of the key issues facing the industry, where he issued a sharp rebuke for any schemes that have yet to organ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date