It is important for defined benefit (DB) schemes to undergo thorough preparation when it comes to undertaking a buy-in or buyout transaction, according to Legal & General Retirement Institutional chief executive Andrew Kail.
Speaking today (13 September) at the Legal & General Investment Management Client Conference 2022, Kail described the "boom" in the current level of activity the market is experiencing and how sche...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date