The cost of living crisis is the single most important issue facing new prime minister Liz Truss, according to a Professional Pensions poll.
Results from last week's Pension Buzz survey revealed the cost of living crisis is at the forefront of many industry professionals' minds and this is the most urgent issue the new government needs ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date