The Association of Professional Pension Trustees (APPT) has today (20 September) launched APPT KnowHow, its new diversity and inclusion (D&I) focused programme.
The programme will consist of a number of activities for APPT members designed to provide them with assistance on how to incorporate D&I practices into their trustee boards. The programme, which...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date