Defined contribution (DC) pension schemes may want to consider more inflation protection strategies at a time when inflation has reached sky-high levels, according to the Pensions Policy Institute’s (PPI).
The organisation's 2022 DC Future Book, published today (22 September) in association with Columbia Threadneedle Investments, warned that if high levels of inflation are sustained, decision-makers ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date