Membership and contributions to private sector defined contribution (DC) pensions continue to grow, but the rising danger of opt-outs looms, analysis from Broadstone shows.
The firm looked at quarterly funded occupational pension schemes data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), which showed while DC savings are growing, the data could be hiding a nasty stin...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date