The Pension Protection Fund (PPF) has published the outcome of its long-term funding strategy – announcing it expects to cut its levy by nearly 50% to £200m next year.
The lifeboat fund's long-term funding review, the outcome of which was published today (29 September), showed the scheme's financial position had "significantly strengthened" in recent years - driv...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date