The current minimum auto enrolment (AE) contribution levels are operating as “strong defaults” for employers, latest research from Nest Insight finds.
The report - Employer pension contributions in the UK: The current landscape and the potential for innovation, published today (3 October) - found that while the introduction of AE ten years ago ha...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date