Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng has brought forward the publication of his medium-term fiscal plan, which will be accompanied by independent forecasts, following his U-turn on the 45% additional tax rate.
This is the second time the event has been shifted, with the chancellor originally saying it would be some time in the new year, before setting the date for 23 November following market turbulence ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date