The Pensions Ombudsman has ordered NHS Business Services Authority (NHS BSA) to pay £1,000 to a member of the NHS Pension Scheme for “serious distress and inconvenience”.
In the judgment handed down on 29 September, the Ombudsman said it partly upheld a complaint from a worker who alleged that they had been given inaccurate pension figures in November 2019, which fo...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date